The Technology Help Desk is committed to high quality customer service and technical support while acting as a single point of contact to resolve all computer, network, and telephone related needs. The Help Desk will provide problem resolution and assistance in order to increase productivity and success.
Service requests may be submitted by the following methods:
- Email: Send your request via e-mail to the Help Desk at email@example.com. Support staff reviews e-mails several times an hour. The requestor will receive a confirmation email with the work order number and assigned technician.
- Phone: Within district, call x3552 or dial 610-447-3552 if outside district. The request will be logged in a work order system. The requestor will receive a confirmation email with the work order number and assigned technician. The technician will work on it based on our current priority list.
- Fax: Complete theWork Order Request Form. The Work Order Request form can be downloaded from the district website (www.chesteruplandsd.org/staff_resources). Submit the form via email or fax form to extension 3584. The request will be logged in a work order system. The requestor will receive a confirmation email with the work order number and assigned technician. The technician will work on it based on our current priority list.
Requests are prioritized as follows:
- Normal– Customer requires information, installation, configuration, or deferred maintenance.
- Medium – Several Customers are experiencing noticeable problems which impact operations and/or instruction.
- High – System wide outages causing major impact to critical business operations and instruction.
NOTE: When making your request please be as specific as possible and state the exact nature of the problem you are experiencing. If possible, write down or print out the specific error message that pops up on your screen. The more information you can provide to the technicians, the faster the problem can be resolved.
We appreciate that every request is important and we are constantly trying to improve our internal procedures to respond faster to requests. You can help us provide better support by following these procedures. One important thing you can do is call the Help Desk rather than calling a technician directly. Attempting to get support by calling a technician directly is really “jumping the line” of users who have already called with a problem. Our technicians have been instructed to route new calls to the Help Desk and to not perform impromptu work while on a call.
Software Installation Request Form
Work Order Request Form
How to Access CUSD email (Windows XP)
How to Access CUSD email (Windows 2000)
New NEC Phone System
Telephone Sets Getting Started Guide (CHS)
Telephone Sets Getting Started Guide (Admin Building, K-8 Schools)
Voicemail Getting Started Guide